1) Feeding as well as flour and bran collection is carried out above ground-level, which increases the convenience of milling process operation;
2) Automated processes to reduce labor intensity;
3) Utilization of compressed air to transport grain via sealed pipes, thus preventing flour from dispersing into the work environment;
4) Lower temperature of the finished product due to a more efficient process, thereby greatly improving the flour's quality;
5) Versatility function that can be used to grind wheat, sorghum, coffee, cocoa, other grains.